You must be subscribed to the Redd Sports Group Service to access this area!The Redd Sports Group Service is a subscription service designed to to supply college athletes, who are pro prospects, and their families with information to educate and empower them through their journey into the world of a professional athlete.
Subscribers to the Redd Sports Group Service will be granted access to regularly updated information and articles that pertain to college athletes and their families' process through their final season as a collegiate athlete as they embark on their professional athlete journey.
Also, as part of the subscription college athletes and their families are welcome to take part in our bi-weekly (every 2 weeks) conference call covering different topics by RSG and special guest speakers in more detail and we will be answering subscriber questions regarding this process.
Topics that will be covered include:
- NCAA Rules
- Disability Insurance
- Agent Motives/Agenda
- Developing Plan of Action for Agent Contact
- Athlete develop agent qualities
- Athlete develop want and needs from agent
- Athlete develop interview plan
- Building your professional team around you
- Finding the right trainer
- Doing your homework on your agent
- Narrowing down your agent selection
- Eliminate distractions
- Impact of Social Media on athlete
- Agent Interviews
- All-Star Games
- Understanding Agent contracts, addendums, etc.